Monday, March 2, 2009

Bill's New Groove

I know you all are wondering "What the heck is going on with Bill lately?"...

I have been asking God for clarity and direction for the past few months. He spoke in the only way I listen -- BLARINGLY LOUD! (Thanks, Holly...)

So needless to say, there is a great deal of change in my life necessitated by events historical. But I am made ready for this change by the grace of God. He is the only one who can make good things out of bad. With His help, I will grow from this situation and rebuild my foundation to be stronger and healthier.

I miss the way things used to be, but I understand that way to be evil and ultimately degrading for all involved. It was with much confusion that I stumbled away into a whirlwind of turmoil. Only now, two weeks later, am I starting to upright myself and walk forward again.

As far as weightloss is concerned, I'm not measuring myself for the next month. The implications of my actions weigh very heavily on my heart. My body has been under great strain and needs a bit of recuperation until I can again work on my long-term goal.


So, please don't worry. Do however Pray and Hope that all works out well for all involved. Those close to the matter know the reason for strict adherance during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment